Monday, October 31, 2011

Good Times...

Man....God is so GOOD!!!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to stand in the very building that I gave my ALL to Jesus. God captured my heart at a church on the campus of a drug/alcohol rehab center in Bessemer, AL. (And, no...I was not enrolled in the rehab program.)

It happened 4 years, 13 weeks, and 3 days ago, and I just thought I was going to visit a family member in AL and come home. God had other plans though. God knew I had a divine appointment 300 miles away from home at a drug rehab center. God knew all along...

It felt so good to walk back into that building yesterday. During the church service, I began to reflect on how God has changed me in 4 short years. I'm not the same man I was 4 years ago.

I once was lost...BUT NOW I'M FOUND!!!
I once was blind...BUT NOW I SEE!!!
I once was dead...BUT NOW I LIVE!!!

In the Bible, altars were built as a memorial to God and for what He did for the children of Israel. That church will forever be an altar in my life. I can't wait until God lets me visit again in the years to come and reflect on all that He has done for me.

Check out the picture of the church below.

Adam F.



No comments:

Post a Comment